1. Preheat oven to 350oF.
2. Break dough apart cookie dough into medium bowl. Combine dough and flour until mixed. Lightly press dough into 1/3 cup measure. Place dough on ungreased baking sheet; flatten to circle, about 1/4 inch in height and roughly the same size as the cutter. Cut out hand. Remove scraps and return to bowl. Repeat with remaining dough, placing each hand about 3 inches apart. To make a pair of turkey hands, turn turkey hand over. If dough becomes too soft, refrigerate for a few minutes. Once turkey hands are cut out, refrigerate on baking sheets for 15 minutes.
3. Bake for 10 to 11 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on baking sheets for 5 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
4. Divide frosting into 4 small bowls. Tint each with each color of food coloring. Frost fingers of hands with icing for feathers.
5. Microwave morsels in small, heavy-duty plastic bag on high (100%) power for 30 seconds; knead. Microwave at additional 10 to 15 second intervals, kneading until smooth. Cut tiny corner from each bag.
6. Squeeze a small amount of melted chocolate onto thumbs for heads; spread with knife. Place white morsels upside down on chocolate as eyes. To make pupils, dip toothpick into chocolate and make small dots. Place turkeys on plates or platters. Make legs by squeezing a small amount of chocolate onto turkey and plates.
1. Refrigerating before baking helps to prevent the hands from spreading and retain their shape during baking.
2. To make a two hand turkey, layer one over the other and use melted chocolate to adhere.