1. Cut chicken breast into 1" wide strips. Mix together buttermilk and hot sauce in a dish; add chicken strips, toss well, cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
2. When ready to bake, preheat oven to 375 degrees.
3. Place cornstarch in a dish. Break eggs into another dish and beat lightly. Mix together almond flour, Cajun seasoning, paprika and garlic powder in a third dish.
4. Remove chicken strips from buttermilk mixture and wipe off excess liquid; lightly coat with cornstarch. Dip in egg, letting excess egg drip off; lightly coat with almond flour mixture.
5. Place on a baking sheet that has been lined with aluminum foil and lightly oiled. Continue with rest of chicken strips. Spray tops of chicken strips with cooking spray. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden brown.
1. In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise, sour cream, honey, ketchup, barbecue sauce, hot sauce and paprika. Serve with chicken tenders.