1. Tear off 4 pieces of aluminum foil, 20" long each.
2. Spiralize zucchini.
3. In a medium bowl, toss together shrimp, olive oil, garlic, oregano, paprika, wine, salt and pepper.
4. Divide zucchini noodles, red bell pepper strips, tomatoes, scallions, kalamata olives, feta cheese and shrimp on 4 pieces of foil. Spoon sauce from marinated shrimp on top of ingredients.
5. Fold long end of foil over food. Fold up narrow ends. Fold last end over to seal packet.
6. Grill on high for 10 minutes. Serve.