Cauliflower with Arugula and Pomegranate
Prep time 5 minutes
Cook time 8 minutes
Ready in 10 minutes
Makes 4 servings
- 1 (12 oz) package fresh cauliflower florets
- 2 tablespoons garam masala
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (5 oz) container arugula
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
1. Add the cauliflower and garam masala to a large saucepan of slated boiling water and cook, covered, until tender crisp, about 8 minutes. Drain.
2. While cauliflower cooks, combine the oil and 1/3 of the arugula in a blender and blend well. Season the arugula oil with salt (in moderation) and pepper, to taste.
3. Mix cauliflower with the remaining arugula, arugula oil, cheese and pomegranate seeds and serve.
You can make the recipe ahead through step 2. Store cauliflower and arugula oil, covered, in the refrigerator.
Per serving: 254calories, 20g fat, 5g saturated fat, 13mg cholesterol, 334mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate, 4g fiber, 5g sugar, 10g protein