1. Preheat oven to 375oF. In a food processor pulse 5-7 Oreos until they are finely ground. Transport to a small bowl and mix the Oreos with the melted butter and sugar until it resembles wet sand.
2. Spray a spring form pan with cooking spray and line the bottom with the Oreo mixture. Use a glass to pack in the Oreos and push the crust slightly up the side of the pan. Set aside in the fridge while you mix the batter.
3. In a large mixer add the softened cream cheese and eggs, alternating mixing and adding the eggs.
4. Once the eggs and cream cheese are well incorporated, add the sugar, lemon juice, and vanilla and mix for 1 minute.
5. Fold in the sour cream with a spatula until well incorporated then add the cream cheese mixture to the spring form pan.
6. Cook for 40 minutes, then turn the oven off and leave the cheesecake in the oven for 1 hour. Remove and let cool completely before serving. 1⁄4 cup melted butter
Optional Raspberry Sauce
Add one pint of raspberries, one tablespoon of water and sugar and splash lemon juice in a sauce pan. Bring to a boil then reduce for 5 minutes until desired thickness. Spoon over the cheesecake to serve.