1. Place flour on a large plate. Gently coat the shrimp with the flour – just a light coating, set aside.
2. In nonstick skillet, melt the butter over medium heat, add the oil and turn heat up to medium-high.
3. Add shrimp and minced garlic to pan, cooking until shrimp are pink, for 4-8 minutes.
4. Season with salt (in moderation) and pepper, add the lemon juice, and stir briefly.
5. Serve with the lemony pan juices.
Per Serving: 215 calories, 7g fat, 2g saturated fat, 151mg cholesterol, 672mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate, 1g fiber, 1g sugars, 19g protein