1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Lightly spray a large baking dish with vegetable cooking spray.
3. Combine brown sugar, onion, garlic, cider vinegar, water, ketchup and Worcestershire in a saucepan.
4. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Pour the mixture over the shrimp, stirring to combine.
6. Bake for 6-8 minutes until cooked through.
Per serving: 30 calories, 1g fat, 0g saturated fat, 18mg cholesterol, 123mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate, 1g fiber, 4g sugar, 2g protein