1. Place onions, garlic, tomato paste, pepper, chili powder, brown sugar, canned tomatoes, Bush’s Chili Starter, and chicken stock in a large slow cooker. Stir to mix ingredients.
2. Mix soft butter with flour in a small bowl to form a paste and stir into slow cooker. (It will dissolve once the ingredients get hot).
3. Tuck chicken thighs down into liquid so that they are totally submerged.
4. Cover and cook on low for seven hours.
5. After seven hours, remove chicken to a plate or bowl.
6. Add corn to cooker and raise heat to high.
7. Shred chicken with two forks and add back to cooker along with cream cheese.
8. Stir and heat on high until the cream cheese has melted and all ingredients are at serving temperature.
9. Serve in bowls and garnish with the jalapeno wheels and sour cream if desired.