1. Pre-heat your oven to 375°F.
2. Heat the olive oil in a medium skillet or sauté pan over medium heat. When the oil is hot and shimmering, add the jalapeños and garlic. Cook for 2 minutes until the peppers are beginning to soften and the garlic is fragrant, then stir in the cumin and paprika. Cook for 1 more minute to toast the spices. Stir in the shredded chicken breast.
3. Reduce the heat to low and add the cream cheese and Greek yogurt. Stir until the cream cheese has melted and everything is well incorporated. Stir in 1 cup of the cheddar cheese. Taste the filling and add a pinch of salt if necessary. (If you love spice, feel free to add a few dashes of your favorite hot sauce.)
4. Transfer the dip to an 8” pie dish or small casserole dish of your choice. Sprinkle with the remaining cheddar and top with the crushed potato chips.
5. Bake for 20 minutes until the cheese is fully melted and the chips are lightly browned.
1. This dip is very thick, almost like a spread, so I recommend serving it with a knife or spoon.
2. For a creamier (or vegetarian) dip, leave out the chicken.
3. The recipe can easily be doubled and baked in a 12” skillet or casserole dish for a larger crowd.
4. Feel free to sub 6 slices crumbled bacon for chicken!