1. Add all ingredients to slow cooker.
2. Cook on HIGH for 3.5 hours or on LOW for 7 hours.
3. Before serving, remove chicken from slow cooker and shred with two forks. Add back to chili.
4. Ladle into bowls. Serve with tortilla straws, shredded cheese, cilantro, and lime wedges.
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Line a baking sheet with foil. Drizzle with half of olive oil.
3. Spread tortilla strips evenly over the pan.
4. Drizzle with remaining olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Toss to coat.
5. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until the strips are brown and crisp.