1. On medium heat, melt butter and cook onions for 5 minutes.
2. Add in the Arborio rice and toast up for about 2 minutes, constantly stirring.
3. Set a timer for 20 minutes and lower heat to medium low and slowly pour in 1/2 cpu of stock at a time. Let the rice absorb each portion of stock and continue stirring over the 20 minutes.
4. After 20 minutes and all the stock is used up, add in the lobster and asparagus and cook for 3 minutes.
5. Finish with the salt, pepper, Parmesan cheese and lemon zest. Enjoy immediately!