1. Place flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a large mixing bowl; whisk together.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together buttermilk, Greek yogurt, eggs, maple syrup, vanilla and oil.
3. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix just until combined. Stir in mashed bananas and chocolate chips. Let sit 10 minutes.
4. Heat a non-stick skillet over medium low heat. Drizzle a teaspoon of oil in pan and use a spatula to spread it around. Form pancakes by pouring 1/4 cup batter into skillet, spreading batter out to make a circle. Cook until bubbles form on surface, and bottoms of pancakes are brown, about 2-3 minutes; flip pancakes and cook other side, about another minute or two. Repeat with rest of batter, oiling pan as necessary in between batches.
1. Place strawberries, maple syrup, vanilla and orange zest in a small saucepan and bring to a simmer. Simmer 5-7 minutes, until strawberries break down.