1. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, salt, and 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar. In a separate bowl, whisk together oil, almond milk, vinegar, and vanilla.
2. Make a well in the dry ingredients; pour wet ingredients into the well. Mix well with a rubber spatula until well mixed. Fold in berries.
3. In a small bowl, combine sugar, flour, and cinnamon. Cut in butter with a form until crumbs form.
4. Scoop into a muffin tin lined with 12 paper liners. Sprinkle onto muffins.
5. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes in a preheated 350°F oven. The tops will be golden brown. Let cool on a wire rack.