1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place cubes of challah bread in a large mixing bowl.
3. In a smaller mixing bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients from the milk to the nutmeg. Pour this mixture over the cubes of bread and let sit for 5 minutes.
4. Grease a bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray or butter.
5. Place the challah bread mixture in the bundt pan and and bake for 45 minutes until it becomes golden brown.
6. Let the cake sit out of the oven for five minutes then remove it from the bundt pan.
7. Slice and serve with maple syrup and fresh blueberries.