1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Whisk together eggs, milk, thyme, nutmeg, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
3. Heat olive oil in a large sauté pan. Add asparagus, red bell pepper, and half the chopped scallions. Sauté until asparagus is just tender, but still bright green; let cool.
4. Spray nonstick 12 cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
5. Divide vegetable mixture, ham and cheese among 12 cup muffin tin. Carefully pour egg mixture on top.
6. Bake 20 minutes, until quiches are firm and tops are lightly browned.