1. Preheat the oven to 425°F. Divide pizza dough into 4 pieces. Roll each into an 8-inch circle, using flour as needed to keep the dough from sticking.
2. Sprinkle 1/4 tsp caraway seeds onto each round, pressing in lightly. Spread 3 tablespoons of the dressing onto each calzone, leaving 1/2 inch space around the edges. Place 1 slice of cheese onto 1/2 of each circle, folding cheese if necessary to fit.
3. In a large bowl, mix corned beef and sauerkraut. Spoon mixture over cheese.
4. Brush the edges of each circle with water and fold calzones in half. Seal edges with a fork and cut 2 small slits on the top of each. Transfer to a parchment-lined cookie sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown.
5. Cut in half and serve with remaining dressing for dipping, if desired.
Per serving: 461 calories, 26g fat, 7g saturated fat, 53mg cholesterol, 1369mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate, 3g fiber, 7g sugar, 18g protein