Prep time 8 minutes
Cook time 7 minutes
Ready in 15 minutes
Makes 4 servings
- 4 slices precooked bacon
- 2 slices stale or toasted white bread
- 3 green onions
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream
1. Crumble the bacon and divide evenly among 4 mugs. Heat 1 min. in the microwave at full power.
2. While bacon cooks, cut the bread into 1/2-inch cubes and slice the green onions (green parts only). Divide the bread and onions evenly among the mugs.
3. Whisk together the eggs and cream and season with salt (in moderation) and pepper. Divide among the mugs and mix to combine all ingredients.
4. Microwave the quiches for 4 minutes. Let sit 1 minutes. Check to see if quiches are cooked. If necessary, microwave for an additional 1-2 minutes, being careful not to overcook. Serve warm.
You can assemble the quiches ahead of time through step 3 and then refrigerate, covered, until you’re ready to microwave them. They may need an extra minute or so if they are very cold.
Per serving: 184 calories, 10g fat, 3g saturated fat, 263mg cholesterol, 334mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate, 1g fiber, 1g sugar, 14g protein