1. Halve and seed the pepper and slice thinly. Juice half the lime; cut the other half into wedges.
2. In a small bowl, combine the ginger, hot pepper, lime juice, fish sauce and coconut palm sugar.
3. Spread the coconut flour on a large plate. Place the eggs in a pie plate. Combine the shredded coconut and panko on a third large plate.
4. Dredge shrimp in coconut flour, dip in egg and finally coat with the coconut-panko mixture.
5. Heat the coconut oil in a skillet and fry the shrimp in batches 3 minutes, or until golden. Turn
halfway. Remove the shrimp with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towels.
6. Serve with lime wedges and dipping sauce.
Per serving: 319 calories, 23g fat, 19g saturated fat, 125mg cholesterol, 731mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate, 3g fiber, 4g sugar, 12g protein