1. Whisk chicken broth, orange juice, honey, hoisin, and sriracha in a large measuring cup. Set aside.
2. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
3. Heat large sauce pan or wok over medium high heat. Add half of chicken and sear until chicken is brown. Remove from pan and repeat with remaining chicken.
4. Add vegetables and cook until tender, about 5 minutes. Remove from pan. Set aside.
5. Add more oil to the pan if needed. Add garlic, ginger, and green onions. Cook for one minute, stirring constantly.
6. Add chicken and vegetables back to the pan.
7. Pour in orange juice mixture.
8. Simmer for 10 minutes until the chicken is cooked through and the sauce begins to thicken slightly.
9. Serve over rice. Garnish with green onions and sesame seeds.