1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. To prepare the beets, cut off the greens and wipe down the beets to remove any excess dirt.
3. Place the beets on individual pieces of foil wrap the foil tightly around the beets and roast on a sheet pan for 1 hour.
4. Let the beets cool in the foil on a cool sheet pan and remove the skin with a paper towel (it should easily slide right off of the beets). Slice the beets into circles and then into half circles. *You may want to use disposable gloves for this task to prevent pink hands.
5. In a small bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar and honey until well incorporated. Slowly stream in the olive oil and whisk the vinaigrette together and finish with a pinch of salt.
6. In a large serving platter, line the bottom with the spinach leaves and drizzle a couple of tablespoons of vinaigrette over them.
7. Layer the sliced beets and top with dots of the goat cheese, walnuts and clementine segments.
8. Finish with a few tablespoons of dressing and toss when you are ready to serve.