1. If using fresh corn, steam or boil corn on the cob for 4 minutes; remove and let cool; cut off corn from cob. If using frozen corn, there is no need to cook it; just thaw and drain it.
2. In a large bowl, place black beans, corn, tomatoes, avocado, and cilantro; toss together.
3. Make Chipotle Dressing by placing seeded chipotle peppers, garlic, lime juice, red wine vinegar, honey, cumin and oregano in a blender. With blender running, slowly drizzle in olive oil until blended. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Pour dressing over black bean salad and toss gently.
5. Serve on top of a bed of baby arugula, if desired.