1. Make the dressing by putting all dressing ingredients except olive oil in a medium bowl and whisk. Very slowly drizzle in the olive oil while whisking. This step should take at least two minutes. Set the dressing aside.
2. Place a medium sauce pan filled 3/4 with water over a burner and bring to a boil. Plunge in broccoli and after 30 seconds, remove to paper towels to drain and cool.
3. When water has returned to a boil, add both packages of the tortellini and cook according to package directions.
4. Drain and place into a large bowl. Pour the dressing over the hot tortellini while you prepare the other ingredients.
5. Add blanched broccoli along with all other ingredients to the pasta and gently toss to combine.
6. Cool completely before serving and if serving in a platter or bowl, garnish with additional basil.