1. Add basil, mint, and garlic to a food processor.
2. Pulse until finely chopped.
3. Add honey, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
4. Pulse to combine.
5. Slowly stream in olive oil.
6. Pour dressing into the bottom of a medium mixing bowl. Set aside.
7. Bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil.
8. Add tortellini and cook until tender.
9. Add peas and corn and cook for an additional two minutes.
10. Drain and rinse with cold water.
11. Pour over dressing. Add tomatoes and green onions. Toss to thoroughly combine.
12. Taste for seasoning and add more salt and pepper if needed.
13. Keep chilled until ready to serve.