1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Trim asparagus by breaking stalks off where they naturally break. Drizzle with 2 tbsp olive oil; season with salt and pepper. Place on aluminum boil lined baking sheet and roast about 7-8 minutes until slightly cooked, but still crisp. Remove and place on serving platter.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, remaining 6 tbsp olive oil, shallots, oregano, honey, and mustard. Add mint and season to taste with salt and pepper.
3. Arrange cucumber, radishes, hearts of palm and some cherry tomatoes around asparagus on serving platter.
4. Toss a little of the dressing with the carrot ribbons.
5. Arrange carrot ribbons on top of asparagus and sprinkle remaining cherry tomatoes, olives and feta cheese on top. Drizzle dressing on top of salad and serve.