1. Remove frozen yogurt from freezer 10 minutes. before you plan to begin, so it thaws slightly. Melt the butter. Slice the strawberries.
2. Place the graham crackers in a large resealable plastic bag. Fold a dish towel around the bag and roll a rolling pin over the bag until you get coarse crumbs.
Mix half the crumbs with the melted butter and set the other half aside.
3. Press the buttered crumbs evenly on the base of a 9-inch springform pan (they won’t form a cohesive crust, but that’s OK). Spoon the first carton of frozen yogurt over the cookie crumbs and smooth the top with the back of the spoon.
4. Sprinkle remaining graham cracker crumbs and sliced strawberries over the frozen yogurt. Top with the second carton of frozen yogurt and smooth the top with the back of the spoon. Freeze for 5 hours or overnight.
5. Carefully unmold cake from the springform pan leaving the base for serving. Decorate with fresh berries and whipped topping. Use the whipped topping canister to make festive stripes, ribbons and rosettes in between stars and stripes of fresh fruit.
Per serving: 412 calories, 9g fat, 5g saturated fat, 19mg cholesterol, 220mg sodium, 71g carbohydrate, 4g fiber, 55g sugar, 12g protein