1. Cut sheets of aluminum foil into 8 even pieces; about 1-footx2-feet each. Create 4 stacks of double sheets of foil. If you like, you can also cut an equal number of sheets of parchment paper. Place the parchment on top of the foil.
STEP 2 Slice corn into 1-inch rounds and onions into thin wedges. Scrub the potatoes and slice into 1/2-inch rounds. Slice the sausage into 1-inch pieces.
3. To halve the lobster tails, place on a cutting board with the hard shells facing up. Use a sharp knife to split the shell beginning at the base of the tail. Open the halves and slice through the membrane.
4. On each double sheet of foil evenly divide the potatoes, sausage, corn, onions and seafood. Discard any open bivalves before cooking. Fold up the edges of the foil to create a pouch. Add 2 tbsp lemon juice, 2 tbsp chopped parsley and 1/4 tsp of Old Bay to each package. Divide beer evenly among the pouches and finish each with salt (in moderation).
5. Seal the packages tightly. Transfer them to a hot grill and cook, grill covered, for 25-30 minutes. The packages are ready when the clams and mussels are open (discard any shellfish that don’t open).
6. Carefully remove packets from grill and set aside. Lightly brush sliced bread with olive oil. Grill, uncovered, until golden brown with grill marks, turning once, about 7-10 minutes.
7. Serve directly in foil or transfer the contents of each packet to a large serving platter. Serve with grilled bread.
Per serving: 631 calories, 24g fat, 5g saturated fat, 104mg cholesterol, 1800mg sodium, 49g carbohydrate, 3g fiber, 3g sugar, 53g protein