1. Preheat oven to 325oF.
2. Pour pecans onto a large baking sheet and evenly spread out. Toast the pecans in the oven for 6-8 minutes until slightly aromatic. Watch very carefully, you do not want to burn the pecans.
3. Transfer toasted pecans to the bowl of a food processor. Process pecans until completely smooth, this should take less than 5 minutes.
4. Add in dark chocolate and process again until the chocolate has melted and is well combined with the pecan butter.
5. Next add in cocoa powder and sea salt and process again for 30 seconds.
6. Pour into a 16 oz glass jar or container and seal. Enjoy!
1. The pecan butter is best when pecans are toasted.
2. I usually make this with dark chocolate anywhere from 72%-85%.
3. This nut butter is wonderful when spread on toast, pancakes, waffles, fruit, tortillas, or used in recipes.