1. In a large bowl combine the lamb with the spices, all the way from the salt to paprika. Mix until well incorporated then form small patties that are two inches in diameter and lay them on a parchment lined sheet pan.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the Greek yogurt, feta cheese and a pinch of salt and pepper.
3. Fire up the grill and preheat on medium high for 5 minutes. Cook the lamb patties for 4 minutes on each side and let rest for a minute before assembling the sliders.
4. To put the sliders together, slather on the Greek yogurt mixture on the bottom of the bun. Rest the patty on top with a few slices of cucumber and finish with another dollop of the yogurt sauce.
5. Enjoy immediately with your favorite barbecue sides!