1. Preheat oven to 475 and meanwhile, roll out your pizza dough. Place the dough on a perforated pan or sheet pan. Set aside.
2. In a food processor, combine the carrot greens, tomato, pine nuts, garlic, crushed pepper and salt. Pulse until ground up then with the processor on, stream in the olive oil.
3. Place the pesto in a small bowl and fold in the parmesan cheese and set aside.
4. To assemble the pizza, spoon on the pesto, leaving 1⁄2 inch around the edge of the dough bare and layer on the squash, tomatoes and mozzarella.
5. Top with more grated parmesan and cook for 12-15 minutes.