1. With the oven on high broil, place the red peppers on a sheet pan and cook for 15-20 minutes, turning every few minutes to ensure all of the sides become black and charred.
2. Once the skin in black, remove the peppers from the oven and into a bowl and cover with saran wrap. Cover for 10 minutes and once cooled remove the skin, seeds and innards with your hands. Slice the peppers into long pieces and set aside.
3. With the oven on 375, lay the sliced zucchini on a sheet pan and drizzle with the extra olive oil and balsamic vinegar on both sides. Generously sprinkle salt and pepper on each side and roast for 25 minutes.
4. In a small bowl, combine goat cheese, parsley and garlic. Mix together until incorporated and set aside.
5. To assemble the sandwich, spread both sides of the toasted bread with the goat cheese mixture and then layer zucchini and red peppers and enjoy!