1. Place oats in food processor and process until finely ground. Measure out 1 1/2 cups and set aside.
2. Place sugar and coconut oil in a mixing bowl and beat until well combined. Add 1 1/2 cups ground oats, baking powder, salt and eggs. Mix well. Spread batter in two 8" cast iron skillets.
3. Sprinkle blueberries and raspberries on top.
4. Combine remaining 2 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle over fruit, followed by lemon juice and lemon zest.
4. Bake 30-35 minutes. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream or fresh whipped cream.