1. On a dish arrange 12 ladyfingers in 2 rows of 6 to form a square. Sprinkle half the triple sec or orange juice over the ladyfingers.
2. Use a hand mixer to whip the cream and sugar until stiff. Slowly add the softened cream cheese. Mash the raspberries and fold carefully into the cream.
3. Spread half of the cream mixture over the ladyfingers. Dip the remaining ladyfingers in the rest of the triple sec or orange juice and place over the cream layer. Cover with 2/3 of the remaining cream mixture.
4. Heat a frying pan without oil or butter and toast the hazelnuts for 3 minutes over medium heat. Allow to cool and then coarsely chop.
5. Meanwhile, cut the nectarines in half lengthwise and remove the pits. Cut the halves into wedges. Spoon the remaining cream mixture into a piping bag with a star tip and pipe rosettes around the edge of the tiramisu. Fill in the center with the nectarine wedges and hazelnuts. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours in the refrigerator.
Per serving: 307 calories, 16g fat, 8g saturated fat, 87mg cholesterol, 178mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate, 2g fiber, 17g sugar, 5g protein