1. PRE-HEAT oven to 450F.
2. LINE two 10x15-inch baking sheets with Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil.
3. DIVIDE sliced sweet potatoes among baking sheets ensuring potatoes are not stacked.
4. BRUSH both sides of sliced sweet potatoes with olive oil.
5. BAKE 13-14 minutes until edges are brown. Remove chips with crispy brown edges and continue baking other chips, checking constantly and removing as edges brown.
6. SPRINKLE with salt and serve in basket. Add fun flavorings your family loves, like BBQ spice rub or Parmesan cheese.