1. Juice the lime and mix with the fish sauce. Finely slice the green onions and add to the bowl. Set sauce aside. Remove tails from shrimp and set aside.
2. Prepare the noodles according to package directions. Rinse under cold water, drain and set aside.
3. Cut the cucumber lengthwise into quarters, remove the seeds and cut into thin strips.
4. Fill a bowl or deep dish halfway with lukewarm water. Working one at a time, soak rice sheets for 20 seconds and place on a clean work surface. Tear off a mint leaf into pieces. In the middle of the sheet, layer mint, cilantro, shrimp, noodles, cucumber and bean sprouts.
5. Roll the sheets like a burrito making sure all edges are folded in. Repeat this process with the remaining sheets and filling. Serve with the dipping sauce.
Per servings: 659 calories, 3g fat, 0g saturated fat, 161mg cholesterol, 2410mg sodium, 126g carbohydrate, 4g fiber, 4g sugar, 29g protein