Potato Salad with Tuna, Cherry Tomatoes & Peas
Prep time 15 minutes
Cook time 10 minutes
Ready in 25 minutes
Makes 4 servings
- 1 (24 oz) bag steamable potatoes
- 4 large eggs
- 1 (8 oz) bag sugarsnap peas
- 1/2 (16 oz) bag frozen baby peas
- 1 (4oz) bag watercress
- 2 (5 oz) cans tuna
- 1 (10.5 oz) container cherry tomatoes
- 1 red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup vinaigrette dressing
- 3 tbsp pitted black olives
1. Halve the potatoes and place back in bag. Microwave according to package instructions.
2. Meanwhile, place the eggs in a pot of cold water. Bring to a boil over high heat and cook for 7 min. Remove the eggs with a slotted spoon (do not drain the water) and run them under cold water until easy to handle. Peel eggs, cut into quarters and set aside.
3. Add the snap peas and baby peas to the pot of boiling water. Bring back to the boil over high heat, then immediately remove from heat and drain.
4. Place the potatoes, snap peas, peas, tuna, tomatoes and onion in a serving bowl. Toss with vinaigrette. Top the salad with the eggs and olives. Serve with French or Italian bread.
1. You’ll find microwavable potatoes in the produce section—they’re super convenient for quick salads and side dishes.
2. Add the dressing while the potatoes are still warm for the best flavor.
439 calories, 14g fat, 3g saturated fat, 286mg cholesterol, 506mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate, 9g fiber, 9g sugars, 31g protein