1. Sauté potato, onion, bell pepper, and rosemary over medium heat for 10 minutes with less than 1/2 tbsp oil.
2. Stir in spinach and garlic for 1 minute. Remove from heat.
3. Beat eggs in a large bowl. Add vegetables, black pepper, and feta cheese.
4. Preheat broiler.
5. Placed cleaned 10” skillet on burner over medium heat. Coat skillet with remaining oil, pour in egg mixture, and cook for 4 minutes.
6. Move skillet to broiler and broil for 3 minutes.
7. Slide frittata onto plate and cut into 6 wedges.
Per serving: 200 calories, 12g fat, 5g saturated fat, 235mg cholesterol, 310mg, 11g carbohydrate, 2g fiber, 4g sugar, 11g protein