1. In a 12-14 inch sauté pan or skillet, heat oil over medium high heat.
2. Add onion, jalapeno and Italian seasonings. Sauté for four minutes then add ground beef and Italian sausage meat.
3. Sauté for about six minutes or until meat has browned.
4. Add dry pasta, salsa, chicken broth, canned tomatoes, tomato paste, drained corn and drained beans. Stir, cover and bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer covered.
5. Simmer covered 18-20 minutes or until pasta is tender.
6. Sprinkle avocado and Roma tomatoes over the top and then the shredded jack cheese.
7. Cover and let sit five minutes.
8. To serve, portion into bowls and top with cilantro.