1. To make the brown rice: Place a medium pot over medium high heat and add in coconut oil and brown rice.
2. Toast rice with the coconut oil for 5 minutes; stirring frequently to toast the rice and infused the coconut oil flavor in.
3. After 5 minutes add in water and coconut milk and bring mixture to a boil, then cover, reduce heat to low and simmer for 45 minutes. After 45 minutes, remove heat, stir with a fork and fluff rice, then recover and let stand for 10 more minutes.
4. Once done, stir in mango and season with a little bit of salt.
5. While the rice is cooking, preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
6. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper OR generously grease with olive oil. Set aside.
7. Place broccoli florets, sweet potato cubes minced garlic on baking sheet. Drizzle sesame oil over the top of the veggies and toss to combine.
8. Bake for 20-30 minutes or until sweet potatoes are tender, stirring veggies & potatoes halfway through.
9. While the veggies roast: make the dressing by whisking together almond butter, orange juice, maple syrup, apple cider vinegar and sesame oil. Taste and adjust as you see fit.
10. To assemble the bowls or do meal prep: Add about 3/4 cup of rice to each bowl/container then top with roasted veggies (distribute evenly) and about 1 1/2 tablespoons of the dressing. Top with green onions, cilantro and toasted sesame seeds, if desired.