1. Place olive oil in a large pot over medium high heat. Once oil is hot, add in onion, jalapenos and garlic. Stir and cook 2 minutes, then add in turkey, gently breaking up the meat and cooking until brown (about 5 minutes).
2. Add all of the spices to meat: chili powder, cumin, cayenne pepper, cinnamon, cloves, salt and pepper. Stir to combine and cook 30 seconds longer then transfer to a slow cooker.
3. Add the remaining ingredients to the slow cooker: maple syrup, diced tomatoes, chicken broth, pumpkin puree and black beans. Stir until well combined.
4. Cover and cook for 6-7 hours on low or 2-3 hours on high.
5. Once chili is done, distribute into bowls (or do a meal prep) and top with fixin's such as cilantro, Greek yogurt and cheddar cheese. (It's really, really good with a sharp cheddar!).
6. Makes 4 servings. Double the recipe for a crowd!