1. Preheat oven to 400°. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Set aside.
2. Heat a large skillet with olive oil. Add onion and pepper and cook for 8-10 minutes, or until soft. Add corn, black beans, taco sauce, and chicken. Cook for another 3 minutes to heat through.
3. Lay a tortilla on the bottom of the baking sheet. Spread 1/3 of the chicken mixture on the tortilla.
4. Sprinkle with 1/3 of the cheese. Lay another tortilla on top and press to flatten. Repeat until you use all of the chicken mixture. Top with remaining cheese.
5. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly. Serve in slices and top with chipotle sour cream.
6. To make the sour cream add all ingredients to a food processor. Process until smooth.