1. Microwave (2) ears of corn in their husks. Cook for 6 minutes and remove husks once cooled. Cut of the kernels and set aside.
2. Combine basil, pine nuts, garlic, salt, pepper, crushed pepper in food processor and blend until finely chopped.
3. Drizzle in olive oil while the processor is on pulse and until the basil mixture and olive oil are well combined.
4. Remove from the processor, fold in the parmesan cheese and set aside.
5. Boil tortellini and drain once cooked. Place in a large mixing bowl and drizzle with a little extra virgin olive oil to prevent it from sticking.
6. Combine corn kernels, pesto, sundried tomatoes and additional parmesan. Cool in the fridge for 12 hours, pack into reusable containers and enjoy on a picnic immediately.