1. Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan).
2. Line 13x9-inch pan with foil. Spray bottom only of foil with cooking spray. Make brownies as directed on box. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
3. Remove brownies from pan by lifting foil; peel foil from sides of brownie. Frost brownie with frosting (reserve 1 tablespoon frosting).
4. Cut brownies into 24 squares, 6 rows by 4 rows.
5. Place 1 peppermint patty 1/2 inch from corner of 1 brownie square, using reserved frost¬ing to adhere.
6. Place 2 candy eyeballs and 1 orange mini M&M’S™ for beak on peppermint patty. Arrange M&M’S™ around peppermint patty for feathers.
7. Repeat with remaining brownie squares and candies.
Per serving: 456 calories, 19g fat, 7g saturated fat, 22mg choles¬terol, 120mg sodium, 70g carbohydrate, 2g fiber, 54g sugar, 4g protein