1. Pre-heat the oven to 350oF. Grease a standard loaf pan with a little bit of coconut oil and briefly set aside.
2. In a mixing bowl, whisk the carrots, apple, egg, egg white, yogurt and maple syrup and coconut oil until very well combined.
3. In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, cinnamon, salt, and baking soda.
4. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir just until combined. Fold in the raisins and walnuts.
5. Transfer the batter to the prepared loaf pan, and smooth the top with a spatula. (The batter will be pretty thick.) I like to sprinkle a few extra chopped walnuts and raisins on top, but that’s completely optional.
6. Bake for 50-55 minutes until a tester inserted into the center comes out clean. (Be careful not to overbake! You want to keep things moist.)
7. Let the bread cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then carefully transfer it to a wire rack to cool completely.
8. Slice and serve!