1. Preheat oven to 425oF.
2. Place a piece of parchment paper over a sheet pan.
3. Arrange the chicken skin-side up, potatoes cut-side up, and green beans leaving room in one corner for the Linguica.
4. Brush the olive oil all over the tops of the chicken, potatoes and green beans.
5. Sprinkle the salt, pepper, oregano, basil, garlic powder and paprika over the tops of the chicken and potatoes.
6. Sprinkle the diced tomatoes over the green beans.
7. Place the pan in the preheated oven and cook untouched for 20 minutes.
8. Add the Lingiuca slices and place sheet pan back into the oven for 5-10 more minutes until everything is tender.
9. Turn on oven broiler and place pan under broiler until chicken skins are crisp.
10. Serve immediately right from the pan or transfer to a serving platter.