1. Place a medium pot on medium heat and add olive oil.
2. Once olive oil is hot, add onions and garlic and cook for about 5 minutes or until onions begin to brown.
3. Next stir in the spices: chili powder, cumin and oregano; stir and cook for 30 seconds longer.
4. Stir in the tomato paste, water, tomato sauce and apple cider vinegar.
5. Bring to a simmer, then taste, add salt and pepper if necessary.
6. Remove from heat.
1. Heat olive oil over medium-high heat in large oven-proof skillet.
2. Add onions and garlic and cook 4-5 minutes until onions become translucent and garlic is fragrant.
3. Add chicken and spoonfuls of mashed sweet potato and stir together to combine.
4. Next add the corn tortilla pieces and all of the enchilada sauce; stir to combine.
5. Reduce heat to medium-low and sprinkle in 1/2 cup of cheese. Stir again and simmer for a few minutes.
6. Sprinkle another 1/2 cup of cheese over the top and cover for 5 minutes to help melt the cheese. Serve with cilantro, green onions or sour cream/Greek yogurt.