Roasted Butternut Squash
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Toss butternut squash, thyme, rosemary and olive oil together; season with salt and pepper. Spread in a single layer on a foil or parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
3. Bake squash until tender, about 15 minutes.
1. Melt butter in a saucepan. Add apples, dates, almonds, and onion.
2. Sauté a few minutes until apples start to just soften. Sprinkle with lemon juice and turn off heat. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
1. In a small bowl, whisk together maple syrup, apple cider vinegar and olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
1. Toss kale with salad dressing. Divide kale among six salad bowls. Divide roasted butternut squash and apple compote among salad bowls. Sprinkle pomegranate seeds on top.