1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Bring a pot of water to a boil and season with salt. Cook the orzo for 8-10 minutes until al dente. Drain and set aside in a large bowl with a drizzle of olive oil to prevent it from sticking together.
3. Prepare the red peppers by trimming the tops ¼ inch. Remove the stem and keep the tops and chop them up. Lastly, carefully shave off a thin piece off of the bottom of each pepper (without completely chopping it off) so that they stand up straight while they bake.
4. Bring a saute pan to medium high heat and add in drizzle of olive oil. Toss in the ground chorizo and break it up into bite size pieces. Cook for 5 minutes until it browns.
5. Place the chorizo in a bowl and reserve the pan juices. Toss in the onion, garlic and peppers then season with 1 tsp each of salt, black pepper and garlic. Cook for 5 minutes on medium heat.
6. Add the chorizo and orzo into the onion and pepper mixture. Mix carefully to combine it all and season with one more tsp each of salt and pepper. Sprinkle in some parsley and throw in a handful of parmesan cheese.
7. Carefully stuff each pepper with the orzo mixture and cook in an olive oil lined baking dish for 30-40 minutes.
8. Enjoy with a sprinkle of more parsley and parmesan and serve with a side salad.