1. Preheat oven to 375°F (or 350°F, if using a dark or nonstick cookie sheet). In a medium bowl, stir cookie mix, softened butter, and egg together, until a soft dough forms.
2. Drop dough, by rounded teaspoons, 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet. To create a “thumbprint,” press down with your thumb in the center of each cookie before baking.
3. Bake for 7–9 min. or until edges are a light golden brown. Let cool 1 min. before removing from cookie sheet, then transfer to a wire rack to cool.
4. When cookies have cooled completely, unwrap a Hershey’s Kiss, and place one in the center of each cookie, in the thumbprint you created in step 2.
5. Return cookies to the oven for 2–3 min. (just enough to melt the chocolate slightly). Remove from oven, let chocolate cool and set, then store in an airtight container.
Per serving: 104 calories, 5g fat, 3g saturated fat, 15mg cholesterol, 71mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate, 0g fiber, 9g sugar, 1g protein