1. To make the marinade: In a small bowl, whisk the Greek yogurt, olive oil, lime juice and garlic together.
2. In a large bowl, season the chicken with the cumin, oregano, paprika, cayenne pepper, salt and sugar; use your hands to coat chicken. Pour the yogurt mixture over the top of the seasoned chicken and use a spoon to stir.
3. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
4. Once ready to bake preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Place an oven-safe rack on a large baking sheet and grease with nonstick cooking spray so that the chicken doesn’t stick to the pan. Place the drumsticks on the pan with the thicker part of the drumstick to the outside.
5. Bake for 40-50 minutes or until cooked through.
Avocado Lime Dipping Sauce
1. Add ingredients for the dipping sauce to a high powered blender or food processor and blend until well combined.
2. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. You can drizzle over the top of the chicken or just dip your chicken in the sauce. I like adding a little hot sauce too!