Buffalo Chicken Burgers
1. Place chicken, onion, garlic, egg, 3 tablespoons Frank's Original Hot Sauce, cornstarch, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
2. Mix together well.
3. Heat oil in large skillet.
4. Divide meat mixture into eight portions. Use a spoon to scoop up meat mixture and place in hot skillet, forming a round patty.
5. Flip patties once bottoms are browned. Cook patties until done.
6. Brush patties with remaining tablespoon of hot sauce.
Celery Carrot Ranch Slaw
1. In a medium bowl, toss together celery, carrot and ranch dressing.
1. Toast slider buns. Place cooked patties on slider bun bottoms. Spoon some celery carrot ranch slaw on top. Cover with bun tops. Use toothpick to hold sliders together and serve.